The Well of Life Group November 2017 is now accepting applications.
The Well of Life group is for those who:
- Want to deepen their relationship with the Lord.
- Have had a major life event or are at a point of transition.
- Feel dissatisfied and unfulfilled.
- Struggle with an addiction or besetting sin.
- Long to find their life’s purpose.
- Desire a more balanced life.
- Seek freedom from past hurts.
- Struggle with sexual or relational brokenness.
- Seek more peace and joy in their lives.
- Seek healing and reconciliation in relationships.
The Well of Life book is used to help facilitate deep listening and healing prayer helps reveal and remove any roots, roadblocks or dysfunctions in our lives which negatively affect our relationship with God, ourselves and others.
The Well of Life group will meet at a church in Jamaica Plain. Massachusetts. We believe God has great things in store for the attendees. Sheila Wise Rowe, Nicholas Rowe and their anointed Team Members will teach, guide, and pray for your healing and restoration. Our team looks forward to welcoming you.
The Well of Life Group will run from November 6, 2017 – January 29, 2018. We will NOT meet on December 25, 2017, January 1st and January 15th, 2018.
The Well of Life Group is taught in a closed group format and typically each meeting lasts two hours. Participants commit to the duration of the ten session course and our leaders have been trained and a confidentiality policy is in place to help ensure trust and safety in the group.
Participants commit to the duration of the ten session course and our leaders have been trained and a confidentiality policy is in place to help ensure trust and safety in the group.
- Worship: At the start of each meeting we focus on God, our Creator, Healer, and Redeemer.
- Teaching: Men and women meet together in the large group, there we focus on the Word of God, a chapter from The Well of Life book and testimonies from team members.
- Prayer: Listening and Healing Prayer may occur during the large group time.
- Small Groups: Much of the time is spent in assigned small groups where Men and women meet separately for accountability, peer support, listening and healing prayer. Each small group is usually facilitated by a Leader and Assistant.
THE WELL OF LIFE GROUP
November 6: Come To The Well Of Life
November 13: The Well Of Salvation
November 20: The Well Of Temptation
November 27: The Well Of Self-Sufficiency
December 4: The Well Of Family Dysfunction
December 11: The Well Of Abuse
December 18: The Well Of Rejection and Shame
December 25: NO MEETING
January 1: NO MEETING
January 8: The Well Of Unforgiveness
January 15: NO MEETING
January 22: The Well Of Restored Relationships
January 29: Rehoboth: The Well Of Rest and The Well Of Purpose. Our Farewell Meal, Testimonies, and small groups.
We require that you attend ALL of the meetings, and read the required course material and respond to the prepared questions at the end of each chapter. Our hope and prayers are that as you submit to this healing process throughout the 10 sessions the Lord will do a deep healing work in you.
COST: The cost for the 10 session group is $485 per person. We have a sliding fee for those in need but we have limited financial aid so you must apply early. The cost includes the application fee, The Well of Life book, any additional materials provided and weekly refreshments.
Space is limited so please request then complete and return a Confidential Application Form by the OCTOBER 20, 2017 DEADLINE
You will then be required to have a personal interview, after which you will be informed whether this is the appropriate time for you to participate in the group. Upon acceptance into the group and making a full payment or initiating a payment plan you will receive a copy of The Well of Life book.
For Questions or More Information Contact
1-857-719-2575 or Email: email@example.com